My posting about “Endhiran scientific facts” received a warm welcome. So this given me lot of confidence for writing “Endhiran scientific facts 2”.
Get Ready folks.
1. In chitti introduction scene, Chitti says “Hello world”. Why chitti is using this words?
For every assembly programming language the first output of the program will be “Hello World”. So if you are watching chitti as a programmed machine you will get so many logics behind it.
2. Chitti is only a robot but how he does the magic of taking control over the remote of raghav in the music set scene.
Hi all remotes are operating in infrared. So Chitti taken the control of music set using his infrared port, it is not possible for any other remote to use.
It is just like transferring the data to other phone using infra red. At a time only one port can be accessed.
3. Why Bohra is giving another life to chitti using same Vaseegaran mask?
It is just clear from the movie Bohra wants to ruin the name of the vaseegaran .So he is using the same mask what vaseegaran used with the help of karunas and sandanam.
4. How chitti jumps from the water in to the bridge in the train scene. Because bridge is not made of magnetic objects .It is only made up of stone?
I too not clear about this logic. If anyone knowing please post it in comments.
5. What is the qualification of Dr.Vassegaran mentioned during robotics conference?
He done Post doctorate in robotics in Stanford University (No 1 research institute in World located in US)
Also he done PhD in Robotics in Carnegie Melon University (No 1 robotics institute in World located in US).
6. When Karunas and santhanam are drinking, Chitti will be displaying a message peripheral trouble shooting. What is that?
It is just an external devices connected with the chitti. Like Scanner, printers and other external sources. He is just troubleshooting all before the AIRD approval.
7. In Robotic conference one person asking whether 24157817 is a Fibonacci number? What is that?
Fibonacci numbers are 0 and 1, and each subsequent number is the sum of the previous two. So after 0 and 1 the next Fibonacci is 1,2,3,5 and so on.
But chitti will be saying it is 22nd Fibonacci. But it is wrong. It is actually 37th Fibonacci number. If anyone knowing why they are saying like this please put it in comments.
8. When calculating the largest prime number chitti is saying it will take some years for us to calculate? Is that true?
Yes. The largest prime number is M44. The previous one M43 discovered on November 2005. But the next one M44 discovered on September 2006. So this takes 10 months. So from calculating from 1 it will take some years.
9. Which processor is having the capacity of 1 zeta byte memory and 1 terahz speed?
The processor name is Pentium ultra core millennia v2. This was explained to bohra by chitti in robotic conference scene. Film unit take ultimate care for showing this more advanced than terminator.
10. How chitti is running so fast without vibration and not making sound in train scene?
The motor chitti is using (HFPL 450s motor from hirata Japan) has having a harmonic connection gear unit.
The main functions of harmonic connection gear units are zero backlash, high positional accuracy, low vibration and a compact design.
11. When bohra asking whether you will save Einstein or Child, chitti is replying hypothetical question why?
Einstein is no more. But Bohra is taking it to be true for the purpose of argument. So chitti replying as Hypothetical question.
12. What is the name of the robot which giving flower to Vaseegaran in introduction
The robot name is R2. Which is the name of the robots in Star War movie also. Shankar may be used it to attract children. But according to santhanam the robot name is Aluminia kundan.
13. What about the dialogues in the movie?
They are really excellent. When chitti finds vaseegaran in robot group he will say “he is the Trojan”. Trojan is a virus which will look like the original one but will hack the system. So that dialogue is really nice.
14. Any special director touch in the movie?
Yes. When glasses are broken due to the over sound, with the window glasses also one of the man spectacles also will broken. I enjoyed it.
15. We are not able to understand what is tortoise paradox convergence series with
Achilles? This will be asked in the AIRD approval.
Achilles is in a footrace with the tortoise. Achilles allows the tortoise a head start of 100 meters. If we suppose that each racer starts running at some constant speed (one very fast and one very slow), then after some finite time, Achilles will have run 100 meters, bringing him to the tortoise's starting point. During this time, the tortoise has run a much shorter distance, say, and 10 meters. It will then take Achilles some further time to run that distance, by which time the tortoise will have advanced farther; and then more time still to reach this third point, while the tortoise moves ahead. Thus, whenever Achilles reaches somewhere the tortoise has been, he still has farther to go. Therefore, because there are an infinite number of points Achilles must reach where the tortoise has already been, he can never overtake the tortoise.So this is what the explanation given by chitti in AIRD approval.
16. Is there anyway vaseegaran will prevent chitti from seeing aishwariya rai(SMS message just for comedy)
Yes. He needs to include the following program line.
With this I am signing off.